Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blogspot Screen Shots

I am only "clicking on crap" as an instructor once told me, so that I can feel my way around our new home.  You can't hurt anything unless you hit SAVE by accident.  I'm running into boxes and tripping, but I am learning a few things along the way.  Here's somethings I hope will help....yes the RED marks are the blood from my boo boo's of moving ROFL!

Homepage.....has NEW POST and CUSTOMIZE

Settings / Comments

Comments......enter YOUR email addy where you want your comments sent to.

You can chose your background;  In here you can MOVE those boxes around too.

DASHBOARD....nice place to see your blog in its condensed version.  You can EDIT here; it lists your FOLLOWED blogs and their recent updates too.  I'm told we'd have to subscribe to FEEDBLITZ to get any kind of entry alerts.....the jury is still out on that one.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am doing the same thing...the most critical thing for me is to get those alerts...I hope we can figure it out soon.  Thanks for your help...I took the silly code thingy off for comments.

Anonymous said...

Your the best! Thanks for all your help. I think most of us are wondering around aimlessly. I finally fiqured out how to get my comments to appear. Hope your enjoying your day,
Katie
http://lovinyou4lovinme.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

OK, go to Magic Smoke, Guido has a new alert system that works with blogger.  I am still not sure about it, but if you are going to invest your time, forget about feedblitz & look into Google Reader, I think it was called.  I've had my Blogger journal for a few years & they didn't have this feature.  So this might be new.  READ what Guido added...Ü
Marie

Anonymous said...

I'm having fun seeing what everyone is up to!
Traci

Anonymous said...

I'm learning too!

Anonymous said...

Sharon,
You are a lifesaver !
I, too, am stumbling around in the blogspot's unfamiliar terrain.
Thanks for the tips.

Dee  

Anonymous said...

I am totally lost with this thing, but i am visiting other blog spots now, as for making one, I am afraid I am not smart enough for that

Bethe said...

Hiya Sharon~Me Bethe. I have no clue on how to get an alert. LO! I took me 6 months to figure out AOL. Anyhoooo....I'll pop in from time to time Until I get that part figured out. hugs...