1. It's summertime and pretty much hot all over. What is the hottest day you can recall? Each 4th of July is so very hot and humid and so is Labor Day. One Labor Day it was so hot Tom almost had a heat stroke. The hummidity here is aweful, even the ocean breeze gets hot!
2. How do you keep cool in the summer? Pool? Beach? Other?
Some days it's the beach, some days it's just plain old sitting inside with the AC cranked up. Now this summer we're getting a pool...so we'll see how that works. Lemonaide, cold beer, ice pops, pineapple mmmmmm.
3. Do you prefer to be sweating on a hot summer day or shoveling snow on a cold winter's day?
A Southern Belle does NOT sweat! I hate to perspire! But I love the summer time. So much you can do in the summer even if it is hot, jump in a lake or pool or the ocean, eat cold watermelon, run through a sprinkler, celebrate my birthday and fireworks......you can keep yer stinkin shovel.
4. What did summer mean to you as a kid?
Summer was VBS when I was young, and hanging out at the beach or pool as I got older. Clean your room & finish your other chores on Saturday BEFORE you can do anything or go anywhere =(
5. If you could be anywhere else right now where would you be?
I wanna be on an all expense paid vacation to some place tropical.