Monday, June 5, 2006

OMG! I'm Blown Away!

Upon my arrival at the homestead, I checked my mail and OH YES!  My CD was here!  If you have not ordered yours yet SHAME ON YOU....if you're still waiting patiently by the mailbox it is so worth the wait.

 

We have a star in J-land.   This bouquet is for you my twin sister....I am so proud of you BARBARA (mastersBlynn) Confessions Of An Angel Waitress and I am totally blown away by this CD!  Is it live or is it Memorex???  That voice...OMG!  And to think people, we knew her when........  And she was worried about singing back up last month -- Puh-leeeez!  Get this CD....I'm gonna need another soon one because I know I'm gonna play this one until it is worn slap out.

I found myself ready to jump on a plane for TX and give her a great big hug.   My eyes just welled up with pride and I could feel just how much fun she was having.  (Now, I'm jealous) I was toe tapping and head nodding.   She is the lady you'll see riding in her car, top down, singing at the top of her lungs, sunglasses on, hair in the wind! 

RICK!  You are so lucky....take this lady out somewhere special for your big time anniversary coming up soon (#25).  Let her walk around with her eye candy while you beam with pride....YES, this IS the lady you hear singing in the Post Office!  And she's gonna be a star!

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got done catching up on you...wow...you wrote about alot of things since I last read...Hope that your husband and his daughters can work things out...and that there can be peace among all of you...I am just now learning about the CD...What kind of music does she sing...I hope all is well with you friend and that you have a great week...TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Now, I'm just starting to hear of this CD.  Where do we order it from.  I want one.  Wow, I can't believe it.  WTG to Barbara!  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

You're the second one today to mention this Cd, now I want one too. lol  I sound like alittle kid!  You didn't put the link in ....shame shame.  Just kidding.  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Have a great week Sharon.  You aren't too excited about that CD are you? LOL  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Sharon I am so glad you like it!  Enjoy!!!! Barbara

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the music and wish I could hear the voice. Misguided kids, yes I know about them, and family that doesn't speak for years. Soe of which can be a good thing hahaha  Hugs Lanny

Anonymous said...

Huh?  I had no clue...do you have any more research on this CD so I can check it out?

Thank you!
Daniella

Anonymous said...

Damn I cannot wait to get one!!  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi!  How does one go about finding out more about this CD?  Guess I'm too knew to your blog.   In fact I used the rose graphic on your site on my site this week and didn't remember where I had gotten it from....LOL.   I'm just catching up on journals.  I was surprised noone I knew even mentioned the 6-6-06 thing.  I"m glad it went by fine too.....I have to put that 06 in there....at work we had some budget numbered sequences that we had to change because they started with those 3...   Great journal, enjoy reading it.  
Maria