Friday, June 23, 2006

TGIF & Lisa is HOME!

YayFriday.gif

Oh the joy..........TGIF.  It's not like I have a hard week or anything, it's just that now I can make my own schedule...sleep really late if I want to.  But what I need to do is clean, organize, clean and clean some more.  There will surely be the traditional drudge of laundry.             Not too much planned for this weekend.  We're s'pozed to get a storm in this Saturday PM that I hear will last till Tuesday, lots of wind and rain, oh boy! 

 Today is my StepDad's birthday.  Miss T made brownies last night and he was gonna stop over today for some.  Maybe we'll take him out for dinner this weekend.  That's what he said he wanted to do.  MONDAY IS SUGAR'S BIRTHDAY, so don't forget to stop by and wish her a Happy Day!

  For Lisa Jo who is FINALLY home from the hospital.  WHEW!  Girlfriend, you had me worried.  I knew you'd be OK but, still, a couple of days without you is just not right!  J-land was well, not the same.  Do what the Doc said and demand that your family pamper you!  Take on the Mrs Clooney attitude, be the Queen!

  Next week Miss T starts Kid Cuisine M-F 9-12.  She is so excited to be "taking cooking class".  She wanted to practice so I said, "Cool, make a cake or some brownies" so when I got home last night there were warm brownies to greet me.  She will also start a hip-hop camp next week....she's not too sure about this, but wants to try it.  Why not!

 Speaking of dance, we had our first meeting for this year's Nutcracker Ballet.  This will be the last year our team does this.  The lady who is in charged moved some 4 hours away last year and it's just too much for her to continue.  Miss T seems to want to be "Little Clara" this year.  That would be sooooooo awesome.  I'm ususally the "Mom" of the house, Frau Silberhaus, so to have my little girl be my "daughter" would be grand especially for this last year.  We've got a lot of work ahead of us, ads, sponsorships, posters, auditions, practice, practice, practice.  It's all fun!  I've had the same "husband" for 2 years, maybe we'll "stay married" for one more Nutcracker performance.  

 This is "us" the first year I danced. Hubby is Tony and originally from Portugal.  His daugher has danced in this for 9 years.

   This is Miss T.  She's done this for 3 years going into #4.  We have a lot of fun.  She is dressed in the Victorian era, with a ringlet hairpiece (we all do); she was also a mouse, angel and a clown last year.  Cross your fingers for her to get the part of Clara this year.

Have a grand weekend all.........

paradisesharon.gif

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Fridays are like mondays here, i don't when to have fun any more ? Have agreat mid week! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Forget the cleaning just have a great, relaxing and fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

you have a great weekend. Sounds like a lot going on.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Miss T will become a chef like my son did!  Encourage!  It is a great profession! Barbara

Anonymous said...

no matter what-there is ALWAYS laundry!
it seems thats all I ever do!
Maria

Anonymous said...

have a good weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Yes, J-land is whole again!!! LisaJo "Clooney" is home

hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that you danced also....coool!  Yay...I saw LJ made an entry....I'm so glad she got herself taken care of.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Have a nice weekend Sharon.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Please send me Sugars journal link. She has been so nice since i went in the hospital and i dont have her link.
You are beautiful in that pic!!!!
i am so lucky to have you as my friend.
XO lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!!! Thanks for your wonderful comments to my journal. Yours is a must read for fans such as myself. Keep writing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your friend, M.

Anonymous said...

I just found your journal.  Hope to get to know you better.  I will be checking back in with you.  Dondie