Thursday, June 1, 2006

Can U Say Stoooopid!?

When was the last time you did something stupid?  For real, come on you can tell us.

Well, today my necklace had caught my hair and I pulled it out and proceeded to toss the broken hairs out the window..........

.................

and I rolled the (automatic) window UP on my OWN fingers.  HUH??  Tom was with me and I expected him to say something to me and laugh about it, but nooooooo he just sat there quiet....I said "didn't you see that?" and he said "yeah..."  and I said "well, you didn't say anything!".  I am so all over him when he does a dummy that I honestly expected him to run with this one!  Bless his heart........ 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH! Helen

Anonymous said...

I hope your fingers are okay...wait you did type something since then...whew!  That was a close one! Barbara

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!  That had to hurt.  I'm always doing stupid things that I get hurt.  I blame it on being blonde! LOL.
Missie

Anonymous said...

You can bet your sweet bippy that if I saw that, you'd still be hearing of it hahaha  It's the funny things that keep life interesting. As for stupid things I've done? there are just too many to say, but trust me, I've done some good ones. Hugs Lanny

Anonymous said...

LOL I say it takes real talent to do that to yourself.  :-)  (My face is going to hurt from laughing.)  

~Amy

Anonymous said...

owie, owie, owie hope your evening is better

Deb

Anonymous said...

The Last Stupid thing I done Was at my Grand Mother's Veiwing , I sat down at went to get uo And the chair snapped in half.

Anonymous said...

That wasnt stupid....you just were not concentrating. Dh was smart to keep his mouth shut though. Which is rare, because most men dont think before speaking.
love,lj

Anonymous said...

ROFL....I am known for doing the stupidest things daily, all day.  HUGS  Chris