Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Court delayed...again

Well, Mr Man was in a picklePickle  going to the courthouse this morning.  Of course he was dreaming up the worst of the worst, thinking this was D-Day! and all.  But the attorney (who happens to be a friend of mine) was able to put it off until August 28th.  (Whew)  Now we don't have to deal with the wicked judge of the east, my pretty!

cookingSo he picks up Chef Tara from cooking school...she made s'mores, chocolate pie, apple/raisin french toast and nachos....woo hoo!  She is loving this and quite frankly so am I.  Too bad they load kids down with homework or I know who would be cooking dinner from now on!cooking

  Now, tomorrow is my anniversary and I haven't done one thing about it.....Mr T bought me a gift (I know it's so, because I was with him) and this is the first year that he's ever done so.  Guess I'll take him out to dinner.....I did buy him a NYGiants beer coozie, romantic huh?  I'll come up with something....maybe........

sandsmiley.gif  We've been talking about a pool.  Today I jump his case cause he's all talk..sitting around with fingers, nevermind.  Anywho, I'm all in a huff fussing cause he's just talking and I say to him "well you're home all day all the time YOU can make some calls".  You know what he had the nerve to ask me?  Grrrrr

Next call I get from him he's telling me that my stepDad is coming through the field with the blade to level out the back yard area where we wanted to put the pool.  AND that he's already talked to my fireman brother about the water. AND that the lady at the pool place said (in Bob Barker's voice) "come on down"......so the ball is in my court now.  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench  talking........ and one blonde says to the other, "Which do you think is farther away..........Florida or the moon?" 
 
The other blonde turns and says,

"Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida...?????"


SharonParadiseRoxy.jpgShelly you're da best!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo a pool:) i am so miss t is learning to cook and she seems excited about it:) have a good evening and a happy anniversary:) how many years?


Deb

Anonymous said...

That is great getting a pool. Glad the court date has been put off so now he will miss the mean judge from the East.
Wish Miss T would send me some of those good things she is cooking. Now if I wasn't a diabetic I would be begging and drooling LOL. Helen

Anonymous said...

Is that true story about the blondes? And which one were you? hahaha Just kidding  Hope the pool is nice and happy anniversary. Hugs Lanny

Anonymous said...

Oh, go for it!  I was going to get a much larger pool.  This one was here when I bought the house.  Now, I'm sort of glad I kept the smaller one now that I'm just about the only one using it.  Love it though if only the weather would cooperate this year.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Glad court was delayed, that was really a good blonde joke and I want a pool!!!  It just makes no sense to live in Florida (I can see it, even though I'm blonde, because I live here ;-) Anyway, makes no sense to live here and not have a pool! Grrr!!! Ask chef Tara to send me over some goodies!
Happy anniversary a day early! Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

GREAT  blonde joke !!! The pool will be awesome. We love ours.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Gotta love blond jokes!!!  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!  A pool sounds wonderful....go for it!!!

Have a nice night,  Liz

Anonymous said...

I so needed the blonde joke!!!  Thank you for making me smile!!  Now that sounds so nice to have a pool in the back yard!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!  I'll be right over.  Get the mai tais and pina coladas ready, will ya.  : ) Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

PS I can see us at your pool, looking over the Avon catalogs.  LOL.  And totally drunk by the middle of the afternoon and maxing out our credit cards on nail polish.  

Anonymous said...

awww the pool sounds so nice. Happy Anniversary. I hope you got something good. LOL at the blonde joke.



Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary !!  Hope you think of something for him.  A pool would be nice this time of the year..  take care,  Dondie

Anonymous said...

I just love your journal...no matter what 95% of the time you are just too funny!  Thanks for giving me a laugh!  Wooohooo a pool and just in time!

That is better that he does not have to go to court until later on but at the same time he will now have to stress again instead of just getting it all over with!!  I wish him luck!

Daniella