Saturday, June 24, 2006

Ramblings

MaxineIT.jpg

I love Maxine....she's my hero!  Says what she means and means what she says!  Pretty much on the mark too!  This is how I'm feeling these days.  Oh yes, and don't tell me differently!  The beached whale pictures of 2 weeks ago proved it!  Plus I don't feel my best at all.  I've got to get my weight under control.  (But I love my Sundrop and I don't want to give it up.....=(....and pasta, I'm married to an Italian!) 

I've said it before, I can walk the mall or the beach.  So why am I not doing it?  Why am I sitting around doing nothing?  GET OFF YER ARSE SHARON!

butterflyborder.gif

Whew, ok, now that's outta my system!  I had the most enjoyable conversation last night with Barbara (confessions of an angel waitress).  She is truly and angel.  This gal's got it going on....awesome son, hottie hubby, glorious singing voice.  She & Rick's anniversary (25) is coming up this Tuesday.  Imagine....25 years with the same person.  That is to be celebrated!      My anniversary is next Thursday.  4 years of wedded bliss, 9 years together and I still love this guy.  He makes me laugh, he makes me angry; he's good to my kid and he cooks!  What more could I want?

   diamonds2go.gif          Here's a hint Tom & Rick!  Hehehehehe.  What am I thinking?  It would take a BOULDER to get a guy to take a hint! 

 Lisa Jo / Damaged Goods (not!)....girl.....I'm so glad you are home.  Focus on getting better, chillin, playing with the pups.  We are all so glad to hear from you.  J-land is not the same without you that's for sure!

AND....everybody say it with me..............

to Ellen (Private) on Sunday.  Drop her an email (eml625) and wish her a happy day!  She is one grande dame!

Now.  This house.  OMG!  Today is the day I said I'd get busy.  The spots, hell they're not spots, the huge black patches of fingerprint dust on Miss T's carpet are still there.  Last week I bought the pre-mixed OxyClean and worked on one of them (12"x12") and it worked pretty good.  I'm gonna go in today and work it some more.  Didn't want to over do it, ya know, not knowing how the Oxy would react to the BLACK stain and the carpet.  So far so good........

Laundry, geesh Louise!  It's like a fungus...grows and grows and I STILL don't have anything decent to wear.  (See the first entry above)  Shoes....now Amanda (Trickytricky) has some shoes, but mine are all over the house.  Easy pick up you say?  HA!  Not my shoes.  Gotta have a decent place to put them once they're outta the way.  And would you believe my suitcase is STILL in my car from the beach trip (???).  It's mostly full of sheets and towels.  I did do the laundry before we left there.  See what I mean about the first entry of the day??? GET OFF YER ARSE!!!!

  Thanks for letting me rant and ramble!  Getting outta this 'puter chair now.....now where'd I leave my Sundrop???????

my collect of sundrop cans      mmmmmmmmm mmmm sundrop

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a rant and ramble??? Sounded weak to me, go take a walk hahaha  Glad you are happy in your marriage of 4 years, we will be doing our 20th here next month. Hugs Lanny

Anonymous said...

My Dear, you DO STILL GOT IT.................
and YES, I want to see it.......
You never show any pics of your beautiful face on your journal.

Anonymous said...

I love you and all but you are a bit weird like my dad....LOL!! He likes this disgusting soda called SQUIRT and its just like your SUNDROP. Ugh! LOL     Do they make it in diet?

I love you...i will be ok...it will just take time. Wish you and i were near each other so we could lose weight together. I hope Ellen has the happiest bday ever..she has been thru HELL this month!!
LOVE YOU
lisa

Anonymous said...

Is Sun Drop the same as Mountain Dew!

Anonymous said...

A lot of people don't know what Sundrop is. I guess it's a southern thing. Also my favorite! Drinking some right now. It has a kick!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes, and  I keep saying this too....LISAJO IS NOT DAMAGED GOODS !!!

lots of hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I love Maxine too! Just go easy on the Sundrop and don't even think about giving up the pasta! Just do as you know you should and get out there walking -- a LOT! It makes such a huge difference! I promise!
Enjoy the weekend! Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

HELLO! LOL Hi Sharon...I so enjoyed our conversation too.  Do you realize we talked a whole hour????  It was "awesome" getting to know you better...LOL.  I am so glad we are friends and that you understand my wacky ways.  I hope to talk again soon! XOX Barbara

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of sundrop before.  Cherry lemon?  Sounds good.  Don't give it up.  Just have one can a day.  :-D

Amy

Anonymous said...

it's nice to hear your ramble and ramble. I love barb too. She is a great person all right. Enjoy the pasta, lol. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Ok thanks for the reminder that I gotta go change out the clothes in the washer/dryer! lol  And I was just getting into journals too.  sheez.  : )  I did drop by Ellens and Lisa Jo's though.  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Sun Drop?  WHere do I get this...never heard of it!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL...Maxine cracks me up.  My oldest bought me a Maxine calendar for Christmas.  I have packed on some pounds in the past month.  I yo-yo constantly.  My problem is the snack food in the house when Megan is home for the summer.  And, I'm laughing at your laundry.  Sounds like me....my clothes are still in my suitcase from my trip to Ohio.  They will be there until I need them.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon,
OMG, I love Maxine! She's just like me, says what's on her mind, lol. How are you? I know what you mean about sun drop, lol. When I was down in Tennessee many years ago for a few months I got addicted to the stuff. Then when I came back to Ohio (where I lived then) they didn't have it so I went through withdrawls, lol. Mountain dew just isn't as good. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Julie

Anonymous said...

Get off of your arse LOL.  We are currently doing are huge amount of laundry as well.  I really used to hate doing laundry worse living in an apartment, going down stairs and across the complex over and over.  Anyway, have a nice Sunday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I saw Sun Drop ice cream in the store today at Food Lion.  Started to get some but my daughter wanted mint chocolate chip and I didn't want to buy two things.
LOL.