Sunday, June 25, 2006

Finally A Night Out!

  Well we finally got a night out on the town.  OK so it wasn't too much.  TnT & I took my Mom, Nanny, StepDad out to my favorite SUB/Pizza joint (ha ha Lanny)  Delicioso.  They have great cheeseburgers, mom got the lasagne, I of course got my steak n cheese, Miss T opted for the pizza sub.  Yummmmmmmmy

Miss T got a last minute call to go over to her friend's house for the night!  HELLO, can someone say I"m outta here?!!!  So Mr Man and I head to our favorite dueling piano bar downtown, Rum Runners.  Oh how I love this place.  I've been known to close it down alone!

My favorite piano guy is always playing.  Well, 90% of the time, unless he books a special gig.  But he said for this summer it's just him and 2 other players....yikes!  That's a lot esp when he sings too and last night his throat was scratchy from Friday night.  Here's a picture of me with Danny.

Me & Danny

Tom was saying to him that my birthday is in 10 days so....I said NO, I want a private party!!!!  =)  Just look at his cute, young self and you KNOW why I'd want a private party........mmmmmmmm.  He's always happy to see me...he should be, I'm usually tipping him real well, buying him Jaeger shots and slipping some denero in his pocket.  Tonight I said would you pleeeeeeez do "Ants Marching" (Dave Matthews for those who don't know it) and he said Oh yeah....he is awesome.  He does the singing and plays the fiddle in this song.  Another fiddle song he does is "Devil Went Down To Ga" and the guys auction it up to $40 before they'll do this one.  It tires Danny out!  I love a sweaty man!

Tom of course loves to go and watch the young girls....as an old fart, I guess this is a high light for him.  There are usually 2 or 4 brides in here with their bridesmaids for a night out.  One was so plastered she was on the floor, I just knew she'd puke any minute.  One guy had a 50th birthday celebration and they made him sit on the piano while they played their rendition of "Itsy bitsie, teenie weenie for a peenie". 

Any way back to Tom & the girls...he strikes up a conversation with these girls and it just makes his day cause they talk to him and don't brush him off like he's some kind of pervert.  He always says "I have a daughter your age ...."  yeah this is JUST what they wanna hear, you dirty old man.  But that's OK, cause these girls get him all pumped up and normally when we get home....................

OK you get the drift.

Tom & Sharon

Well, before going home, I reminded Tom that my lil bro was having a party at his house.  So we stopped by, only to find out he wasn't there.  His house was fully of teeny ager wanna be's and if by chance a pic of my boobs happen to show up on MySpace, well lemme explain.  Ya see, the guys were playing beer pong, where you toss the ping pong ball into the cup at the other end.  So....I bent over and tugged on my shirt to give them a little better aim....one guy took a picture.  Tom said how sad it was they didn't even hit their mark.

Lil Bro was around the corner at the local bar.  It's about 1am and I sneak up behind him and he yells out an "oh shit" surprise to see me.  It was all in all fun.  It was his friend, Larry's, birthday so you can imagine they were a "happy" bunch.  Closed this place down at 2am, took lil bro home and headed home myself.  Man I was so wanting a bologna sandwich.  Tom said "I can't believe you want a nasty Oscar Meyer bologna sandwich".  But it was tasty.  Off to bed I went.....wow, no Miss T, house is quiet, until.....................

 .....thank you girls! 

I slept till 1pm....geeesh, I hate when I do that!  Wastes my day!  Today is just a lazy day, waiting on Tara to come home.  She & her friend have gone to see "Cars" and she should be home soon.  She starts "Kids Cuisine" tomorrow and she is sooooooooo excited.  9-12they'll be learning measurments, sifting, etc...she can already make brownies and cakes on her own, but I think this will give her a big confidence boost.  It'd better, I'm paying dearly! LOL!!!

Cripes....the washing machine is done............ttyl!!!!

sharoncharmedbyroxy.gif

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you had fun , it is always nice to get out on the town!

Anonymous said...

glad you had fun:) enjoy your week

Deb

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!!

Anonymous said...

glad you had fun; and good for you sleeping in! We deserve that once in awhile!
Maria

Anonymous said...

You are such a wild one! I love it!!! I think we might have been seperated at birth! Love the photos, thanks for sharing! Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

oh sounds like one fun time. I went out Friday night and on Saturday I had to get up early for my son's baseball game. How did I ever do it when I was younger, lol?

Anonymous said...

Oh man I wanna go next time you all go out.  Sounds like fun and it doesn't involve cartoons or tricycles.  I feel like I've been under house arrest for 7 years. Great pictures!!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Well, it has been a looooong time since this gal has had a night out on the town.  Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time!!!!
LOVE Dave Matthews!! I wanna come hang out with you guys !
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

LOL...sounds like my kind of night.  I love closing places down.  I'll have to surf the net and let ya know if I see your boobs...hehehehe  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Sure, rub it in....... tease! I want a sub too!!
Hugs Lanny

Anonymous said...

Hi ! I had to come and leave you a little comment to let you know that I dropped by so here I am........We don't have any piano bars down here in Georgia I wish I could have been with you. I also love the song "Devil Went Down to Ga" that is one of my very favorites. My youngest niece would like to go see "Cars" I think she will like it. I have to say that I really like your journal. I am glad you posted this entry. Take care and I shall return. Byyyyyyye for now.

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHH I wish I would have been with you, I need a night out like that, it sounds so much fun, well except if your the bride near puking stage :) HA HA HA HA HA
Angie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time out...sorry I am just getting here...but to find photos of you so happy made my day.  Looks like you need more evenings like this.  I don't think I have ever slept until 1 pm...wow!!
Hope your week's going well...
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I just love your journal, so much was so funny. Love the part where your thanking the girls, lol. So glad Tara is enjoying her cooking classes. I love to cook myself.