Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Must be the moon!

OK, what's going on around here?  There's been too many journals "attacked" by down right meanness, people commenting and leaving rude or otherwise bad vibes.  (Not in my journal thank GOD! and I hope I haven't upset anyone either!)  I've read of at least 2 this week and it's only HUMP DAY! 

I enjoy J-land.  I have met some really neat people.  One of my first friends was Lisa at Adventures from Florida.  I love her style and I admire her determination/motivation.  And next was Shelly aka xxRoxymamaxx -- I loved her graphics!  Then Dwana at alphamoon....cool lady!  Says what she means and means what she says.  So from these ladies I went on to meet other awesome people:  Sharon/buggieboo1; Barbara/mastersblynn; Lisa Jo/Damaged Goods; Hadon/hadonfield78, Lanny/barebytes, Chris/cacklinrosie101 and these people led me to many, many others.  Some beautiful people, some beautiful pictures. 

(Wow, I'm sounding like guest editor LOL!)  Get on to my point?  Did I have one ? LOL....maybe.  It was just about the stalkers and mean comment leavers that's all.  They need to STOP IT!  You are hurting some of my friends!

  Now I feel better having said that!

Now this moon thing.....my DH is nuts.  I told him I was going out on Tuesday night (last night) to a certain restaurant with certain girl friends for a bridal celebration.  (It was nice - met some really cool people)  So Miss T goes to her Grandma's about 1pm and Tom is to meet up with a long time friend "J". 

At 9:30pm when I was leaving the girls my cell rings and it's my Mom.  I call her back and am surprised to hear my Miss T's voice.  Seems Tom had failed to explain to anyone where I was.  He said to them "I don't know where she is" which was incorrect because I had told him the name of the restaurant!  Bonefish Grill, he even commented that he's never been.  Well, my Mom is thinking "hmmm, what's going on?".  Tara knew he was going with J to dinner but it's 9:30pm and shouldn't dinner be over by now?  She had no idea what to do. 

    Remember we've been dealing with panic attacks too, and her insecurity brings them on too...HELLO!!!!  Gee Tom do you think you could have explained your itinerary to my Mom???  They go to bed at 10pm and you know I'm out!!!!  He sees nothing wrong here.  (beating my head on a wall)  Even when I try to explain it to him he's in la la land.

  Tara is saying "but he told me he was going to have dinner and come home".  Well, T & J never have dinner at a "normal" time.  When I called him at 9:30pm he said dinner was just ready and he'd be on soon.  So trying to explain that this is a "yankee" thing to us Southern Belles is tough enough!  He was home at 11.  As I was s'plaining to him, he was mocking me, especially when I said "irresponsible.......".....oh that made me boil for him to mock me...I so wanted to throw (not trow) something between his eyes.

Still this morning he is oblivious to what was so wrong here!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men are oblivious most of the time, still I hope Tara's not too upset and not panicking ~ what a nightmare for you ~ I hope it didn't spoil your girlie night out though. And I think it's awful that these mean, rude people are leaving bad comments ~ I hope it stops soon, we're all really good friends here. Perhaps the mean ones are jealous!!
Hugs, take care Debbie~xxxxxxx~
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

Always goona be attacks like these, unfortunately! I had two in my journal several mos ago...the first guy did offer me a private then a public apology after I emailed him of his rudeness. The second guy I simply blocked because he used a lot of foul language. The first guy had attacked my weight, the 2nd attacked my journal. No sense in this, if you don't like something just don't go there anymore! DUHHHH!
I didn't see my name on your list! LOL ;)
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I mention it but my daughters name is Shara........... anyway-- it is sad that people would go to posting just to be mean or rude. Love your postings,  
                                   Sherry       I love Lisa from Fl. too!

Anonymous said...

i have never witnessed these attacks....screw em! im kinda like, if you dont like it dont read it, just the same as, if you dont like the way i look, dont look at it! these people go around bashing others to boost their own plumeting egos...again... screw em! and as for your hubby...::sigh::: men!

Anonymous said...

There are always a few bad apples no matter where you go. The trick is to take away their power. Delete and ignore. When you do that, pretend it never happened, they lose their power and become weak nobody's. That really drives en nuts!

Anonymous said...

Men!!  I would have freaked over the mocking part.  Its things like this that make me glad to be single.  LOL.  

Amy

Anonymous said...

Some men just dont get it..................
The best way to get along in a relationship is for the man to understand a womans needs and wants.
The two best words I ever learned in my life are:  "Yes, Dear"....
Good thing you didnt sock him between the eyes........
But I'll bet ya wanted to....

Anonymous said...

i completely understand what you mean my husband rarely understands when i tell him he's done something rude or inconsiderate, and to make things worse when i get upset i mispronounce ann mix my words up and he can't help but laugh at me!  just the other day i was mad and was gonna say i'm gonna stick my toe up your nose and instead said im gonna stick my nose up your and stoped and jared says i don't know of any thing of mine that you would want to put your nose up but go for it...lol.  Well i hope you have a great rest of the week.  God Bless and take care,
Trista  

Anonymous said...

People leaving rude comments need to just go to chatrooms where no one cares as the screen just keeps going by.     I have not been to a chatroom for a long time as I don't type that fast.     There are mostly nice ppl but I kept getting IM's from odd screen names some of which did not even appear on the board.    I have always enjoyed my communication with you and find your journal entertaining.     I just have myself and my dog for home communication.    The person helping me work on my addition mentioned that I have a lot of dog hairs on my cabin floor so that motivated me to run the vacuum, lol.    I am just on the computer for a few hours today and will work with my neighbor on my current addition after it starts cooling off at 3 pm and the shade from my Pecan Tree is there.    It is 96F and I will be pouring sweat and want to do nothing but lay down when finished for the day.      mark

Anonymous said...

I have my share of meanies!  Thank goodness not for a while lately but they are out there.  

Anonymous said...

men gezz he could have at least talked toyour mom and told her. Good luck tonight

Deb

Anonymous said...

men that's all I have to say, lol. I can't stand when people are mean. I try to leave nice messages.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why people want to make rude comments.  The journals are a wonderful place to meet people.  It also makes some of us not feel so alone.

Jeane

Anonymous said...

I hate also when people attack other people on the journals.  There is no need for that.  I love J-land and all the people I've met here.  Was it full moon?  
Missie

Anonymous said...

Damn Yankees anyway hahaha Never could tell time worth a hoot. hahaha Hope you had fun anyway, I mean, for a southern belle that is. Hugs Lanny

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, it's me, Michiganjewel. I am in the process of setting up a new journal, hopefully in the next few days. I will have a new screen name "nammajulie". You can email me under this name until I get my journal up and running. I can also still read my comments in my old journal (Julies World). Hope to hear from you soon.
Julie

Anonymous said...

LOL....my BF was in a total tizzy that I was going away overnight and meeting someone I met on the "internet."  Yikes, I couldn't even begin to settle him down.  About the journals...don't understand it but cattiness and nastiness pop up from time to time.  I've been lucky so far also.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

MEN,.......they just dont get it!!!

hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

AARGHH! Men! when will they learn???

I am glad I haven't had any journal attacks, either. (knocking on my laptop case).
Hope Tom comes to his senses!
Enjoy the night. I am sure you're having beautiful weather there!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Thankfully, I haven't had to deal with any meanness in my journal yet either but I know people can be downright mean.  If anyone does leave a rude comment it's usually only once in a while and I will contribute it to having a bad day.  Never had it happen more than once like stalking or anything.  Sad though.  And I'm sorry your dh did that to you.  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I have to say...I have meet some of the best people on J-Land...more genuine then in real life!  IT is just unfortionate that we all live so far from each other!

Gotta love men and their mentality!  They are never wrong ya know!

Well I hope Miss. T did not stress too much...I remember being her age and getting nervous if my mom was not home when "I thought" she should be.  It was not a fun feeling, now that I am older I look back and realize huh? her going out is normal and that she deserved it!  Ok not sure where I am going with this just that I understand how easy it is for a kids mind to wonder and think the worst of a situation!

Daniella

Anonymous said...

Yes, there is wayyyyyy too much drama in the journal department lately!
And as to your story about Tom.... I can sum that all up for you in one word -- MEN!
Hmmmph!
lol
Penny

Anonymous said...

I am as Yankeee as they get....and I don't understand eating at 9:30?  heck I am headign to bed then!
Becky