Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday 5's & Misc

Cancer
If you feel like you've been through an emotional wringer, take heart -- you're due for a break soon. Your exceptional attitude has made everything go much more smoothly than it could have, so good for you! Tempers are cooling, fortunes are turning and you are set for a traveling opportunity. You will be able to learn more about a culture you've always been curious about. Fill today with exploration and feed your curiosity. It will relax your heart and still stimulate your mind.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

 

Yay, it's says I'm due for a break.  I need that and you'll understand if you ready yesterday's entry.  But I still have more to work on with that.  My Nanny gave me the letters the dead X had written to her and Tara....they were so bogus and full of noise, just as I expected they'd be.  I remembered that I had saved a couple letters he wrote while he was alive, I'll have to find them and compare them to these to be able to prove my point.  There are a lot of lies in these 2 letters (duh).  Anywho, I'm gonna wait till next week to sort through this.

 

PIMPING ME......yippee meeee...I'm on the guest editors list.  Imagine that ......ME!  I am so honored and awed.  My name in lights...I'd like to thank all the little people.......... no wait, that's the wrong speech/wrong award.  Me me me,,, little ol me!  Go me, itz yer birfday.  Rock on PENNY!

 

Tomorrow (Saturday) morning Tara has her dance recital for the end of the year (Yippee!).  Tom wants to get her flowers, I think that is very sweet of him to offer.  He loves her alot. 

 

I'm heading over to a sports bar to watch a friend's daughter's debut on "Millionairre".........I forsee a frosty drink waiting for me and with that I'll leave you with MY FRIDAY 5's......

1.  What kind of home/apartment do you live in now?

We live in a 4 bedroom 2200sqft house that we bought 4 years ago .  Tom has his own “media” room at the back end of the house and this is awesome because he is very vocal when it comes to watching sports.

2.  Did you have a treehouse as a kid?

Nope, but I climbed in every tree in the yard and the woods surrounding us and even played under the bushes......

3.  What kind of house would be your dream house - in the city, country, by a lake, by the ocean, in the mountains, or in wheels seeing the country?

Ahhhh a private villa by the ocean, out of harms way with lots of decks and a large pool and a cabanna boy and………

4.  If you could have an extra room in your home that you had total control over design, what would you create?

I do have one of these rooms and yes, you are right it does need a make over, so I’d fix it just right so that I could sew, and have crafty stuff right at my fingertips.

5.  And finally, how many houses/apartments have you lived in up to this point, counting as a child?

That is not too tough…..8

Y'all have a great weekend...............

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penny sent me over.  Congratulations on being one of her picks. Love your journal.  Smiles, David

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being one of Pennie's picks of special journals!  You so deserve it.  I think giving your daughter flowers after her dance recital would be so nice!  I miss dance recitals!  Have a good weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being selected Editor's Pick!  
Hugs,
Dianna

Anonymous said...

congrats:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Aww, enjoy the recital! I remember those days... I always got all teary eyed!
Hugs,
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being one of Penny's favs for her Editors pic!  I can see why she enjoys your journal!  I'll be back!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

have fun at the recital.. i cant wait until my kids start doing stuff like that. ohmygosh.... i just counted, i have lived in 19 places! 19!!!! wow, i need to settle down already...lol

Anonymous said...

Hi ! Congratulations on being on the guest editor list that's great. You and your journal deserve the honor. Your a very interesting person and a talented writer. Your journal I'm sure will be picked time and time again. I'm glad you got picked many people should be reading your journal so they can get to know you. Keep writing and don't ever change. Byyyyyyyye for now.

Anonymous said...

Hi there.  Hope you are having a nice frosty drink by now.  LOL.
Congrats on making the guest editor's list.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making the list! We have the exact same #3 dream ;-)
Martha

Anonymous said...

WTG, Sharon, take a bow....you've hit the big time.  Congrats!!!!!!   HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!!
Becky
http://journals.aol.com/mumma4evr/Mumma4evrslifeorlackthereof

Anonymous said...

Can a man ever watch sports and NOT be vocal?  It must be in their blood.  :)

Anonymous said...

Congratualations!!!  You didn't even tell me!!!! You deserve the honor so much!  Now don't forget the little people! Barbara

Anonymous said...

Yes you are due for a break.  So break a leg, show business terminology there, and have a great weekend miss guest editor.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Found your journal as one of the pics. Im with ya on the house by the ocean thing.. Someday hopefully.

Brian

Anonymous said...

I am finally here.  Running behind on alerts.  Sorry about the rough day yesterday.  Letters from ex?  Going there right now.  Congrats on the guest editors list!! Yay!! Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying your journal! Congrats on Editor's Pick!!! I'll definately be back!

Christy