Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tuesday Toodles

......to Barbara & Rick (mastersBlynn/Confessions of an Angel Waitress)  Da big 25 I do believe...man, can you fathom it?  If you haven't met her yet, sneak on over to her journal and give it a whirl...she's cool. 

Funny thing is my anniversary is Thursday.  Tom & I have been married 4 years on the 29th....been together now 9 yrs.  Wow, time flies when.....

Miss T is at day 2 of cooking class.  It sure smelled good when I went in this morning.  They were preparing for a breakfast casserole for Wednesday morning.  Yummmmmmmm.

in the rain

So I see I'm not the only one having troubles with Journals today.  Let's hope this one posts.  Trying to get around to everyone, but waiting on AOL.  I see my dear friend Lisa (Avon & Adventures from Fla) has gone private....=(... she is such a great writer and friend.

gavel 

Tomorrow is Tom's day in court.........thing about this is the place he was "spotted driving" is about 2.5 miles from where he was stopped.  And he was already stopped and out of the truck when 3 cars came upon him, plus there is a hedge and our windows are tinted and, well, you get the picture....he's looking for loopholes of course.  And if this is the case, then the cop really does not have concrete "proof".  Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I have mentioned that I live and work in Dramaville, NC, USA.

the rain

Every since Saturday nights outing, I have been suffering with what feels like indigestion, only it is not getting better.  Time for some kickin meds I guess....caffiene doesn't help, but too bad.  Cafe ole!  And it is still raining here...off and on. 

in the rain 

Today is s'pozed to be a big rainfall too.  It seems to be all up the east coast.  Just talked to Linda in Jupiter Fl and  have heard from NY that it's raining......geeesh!  Good for the garden, bad for the hair!

Flamingo RainI'll be back later!......Sharon

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just realized that Lisa went private.  Seems so many are nowadays.  And another friend of mine is deleting her journal all together.  I'm glad your still here and I'm not going anywhere.  I hope you have a super fantastic anniversary!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Looks like journals are working again, at least for the moment! Been raining here for days too! Martha

Anonymous said...

Wow see I can't fathom 25 years myself if anything because tomorrow is far enough for me!!! :0)  Happy early anniversary!

I keep getting the message aol journals is not available.  It is really random though!

I do hope Tom does well in court tomorrow.  Yeah I know a lessoned hopefuly learned for him however why deal with the drama behind it!  So therefore I hope it goes well for him!

OMG is it raining...it needs to stop!!!  We have had like little 5 min breaks in between the rain.  I feel so bad Kevin is still working right now!!  He is going to be sick I know it!!!  (that is the mom coming out in me!!LOL)  Bad for the hair you are telling me...my hair is one big frizzy poof!

Talk to you soon

Daniella

Anonymous said...

yes already wished them happy anniversary:) hope you feel better:) wtg missT

Deb

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sharon.  You are such a funny and great friend to have.  Enjoy our little talks...ok ok I am going to clean! Barbara

Anonymous said...

Sure hope you get to feeling better. Enjoy the Anniversary, they never are as good as the actual wedding day ,,,,,thank God! But it amazing to look back and see the time that seems to have flown by unnoticed. Hugs Lanny

Anonymous said...

ROFL...I don't even want to think about AOL or Sprint (my DSL carrier).  What nightmares!  Happy Anniversary a little early.  25 years for barb and hubby....can't even fathom it..lol  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

hard to believe but the sun was actually SHINING brightly in CT today. I hear it is more rain for tomorrow though.
Hope you are feeling better and early Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!
Maria

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY a couple days early! :) WOO HOO!
AOL Journals GRRRR don't get me started! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
If you talk to Lisa tell her I miss her since she went private. :(
Blessings,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you feel better. Happy Anniversary to you. Hope Miss T enjoys day 2 of cooking class. Sounds yummy to me.
http://journals.aol.com/am4039/life/

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out the way it's supposed to with Tom. My dad had 3 DWI's when I was growing up, and everything was always because "the cops were out to get him." LOL! Eventually his liver got him.

I'm anxious to hear how it goes in court. My first DWI I got lucky...didn't learn my lesson, and had another one 7 months later. The second one they gave me 2 weeks on the electronic bracelet...which was very expensive (I had to pay) but better than jail. How Martha Stewart-esque, huh? LOL
Sorry you have to go thru this. It's stressful on the family, to say the least.
HUGS
Melissa
http://journals.aol.com/newsworthy822/MelissasMotivation/