Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hey Y'all

Did ya know it's Domestic Violence month?  One of my favorites because I can get away with anything....it says so!

Therefore, I started cleaning out Miss T's room...whatta mess.   Violence to ME I guess LOL.

The other Violent thing going on in my house is this possessed computer.  It will NOT log into my separate AOL Icon...I'm having to do this through Firefox (which is a pain!) ... oh yeah, I've reset, restarted, rebooted and it REFUSED to cooperate.

More violence was that today I made Miss T go to the airport (didn't tell her we were going)....I wanted her to ride in a real live airplane just to see that it's OK.  My SIL's Dad has a lil plane and he was out there anyway and said we could go.

Once she figured it out she was ADAMANT about not getting in that plane.  She got in.....buckled up....unbuckled and got out.
Nephew, his mom and her dad took off for about a 10 minute ride and came back.  All the while I'm showing Miss T how well the plane is balanced and smooth and not sputtering etc....do you think she bought it?  Well,  yeah a little.

They got back and she got back in!!  They taxi'd a bit and then they were done....they couldn't take off this time because they were having radio burps....he said once he got them fixed we were welcome to come try it again.

Miss T was so proud of herself!  Kept repeating "I got in a plane" over and over.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go Miss T!!
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

I love domestic violence month!  Ha!  Not funny to those who have been through it but I get your humor!
Good for Ms. T.!!!!  My mil refuses to ever fly.  Ignorant if you ask me!  but don't I'll get in trouble.
Traci
Hey, are you posting on blogger?

Anonymous said...

Way to go Miss T. I think I am doing violence to myself to my back sitting at this computer tooo long messing with the new blogs. Trying to see that I get alerts set and all that. Helen

Anonymous said...

Don't Tell Debbie , she'll beat me!

Anonymous said...

Miss T should be proud.  Maybe next time the plane can get into the air.  LOL  Have a happy Sunday. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

Way to go Miss T!!!!! So very proud of YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job Miss T!  I was going to suggest just a Taxi around the Airfeild.  the first time I took my son & daughter up in the plane I inherited from my father.  My daughter grabbed her tummy and said "Mom. I don't feel so goood".  When Mis T goes up again put a Zip-Loc bag in your purse "just in case".  Kids are prone to air sickness. I think it's because their inner ears are immature.   hugs,  Bethe  

Happy Being Me said...

Now this feels comfortable ~ Happy to see it was a success! Take care,
Katie

AGirlNexDoorCreation said...

Wishing you a great week..Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect day with Miss T. The weather looks like it was nice too. :)