Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Patty's to Ya!

                     ksstpat_e0.gif

Hopeeveryone has a great day, Irish or not!

                            ncshamrock_e0.gif       ncshamrock_e0.gif

Miss T and I are going to make Irish Soda Bread and a Pistachio Nut Cake!  Dunno about any corned beef yet.....I'd love some good potatoes myself.

                          thIrishBlessing.jpg

Yes, we're of Irish descent, some Scottish too, and American Indian waaaaaaaaaay back there!

                               arg-kiss-me-im-irish-spin-shamrock-.gif

I have the red tint to my hair naturally (but I love to be blonde) and the hazel/green eyes.  Miss T has beautiful brown eyes.

                           kiss20me.gif

Maybe in a while I'll tickle the ivories and belt out some Irish tunes, like When Irish Eyes Are Smiling.

I'd really like to be with Andy & Dwana Moonlight Drive celebrating "their way".........send me some leftovers!

Until next time............................love y'all!

thRobertoMangosi-StPat_ptv.jpg 

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kiss Me I'm Irish!
Happy Patty's Day!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day!

Ellen

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!  Your Pistachio Cake sounds yummy.  I love the spuds too--unfortunately I married a man who only likes his fried unless they are in a stew or soup.  How can he not like them baked or mashed???  It drives me nuts!

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
We've been munching on pistachios all day.... now off to munch on corn beef...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))Glad ou had a great Happy St.Patricks Day!!!I am Irish to,Scottish,Irish and all the way German.Now I know why we had green muffins in our bakery today.lol.Have a good one.I love Irish Soda bread.



Anonymous said...

Irish eyes weren't smiling when France won the Six Nations Championship!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard/

Anonymous said...

I'm late reading weekend entries.  Hope you had a good St. Patrick's Day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Im behind on reading alerts so I hope you had a great St. Paddy's.
Good sounds delish.  Have a wonderful week.
Barb  

Anonymous said...

happy late st patricks day.  no irish here but still celebrate it with the delicious food...and of course lots of beer...lol
have a good one
noelle

Anonymous said...

Lots of Irish in me over here too and a Happy St Paddy's day to ya!!!  Drink lots of green stuff, wear the green and have a happy day (belated)!  Hugs,
Lisa