Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hot Hot Hot

Yes, I'm talking about ME!!

Of course.....

The A/C is leaking at work and is beyond repair.  I've had someone juice it up Monday and said come back Thurs morning.  It's been completely out today and this fan is making my sinuses hurt and my nose is running.

I know, I know.... poor baby.

This Southern Belle does NOT like to glisten if it's not necessary.  It's different if I'm at the beach or by the pool....that's intentional!  But inside?!?!  No way Hose A!!

I've got a guy coming to install a new unit here at the office....whew, but not until 4pm Thursday!!!!

Thank GOD I've already done payroll.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not how you say it. iit's no way Jose you illegal mexican lmao!

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOOU))))))))))))))))Thats a bummer.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, you've got a guy coming to install a new unit do you?  LOL  Hope Miss Hottie will be able to cool off a little.  

Phil

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear the a/c is not working.... it's so hot this time of year, even all the way up here in KY it is HOT HOT FLORIDA HOT most days!!  Hope you can get some time in the pool later on.... Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Man, hope it gets fixed today !
Good Luck and stay cool !
Hugs,
E.

Anonymous said...

UGH!!! I feel for ya - how awful!!!

Good luck with it,
Carol

Anonymous said...

Ugh!  I can't imagine trying to work in this heat & humidity.
roday is Thursday and I'm hoping they'll move the installation time up for you.  Hugs, Bethe

Anonymous said...

the car i am using has no AC.
i sweat in places that should be illegal.

i hope your leaky AC is fixed soon.
XO

Anonymous said...

I live in South Florida and I could not live without a/c.  I do hope the problemis fixed soon.

Hugs, Rose

Anonymous said...

I'd be looking into some sort of work at home program until then.
Traci

Anonymous said...

oh no, you gotta have cool air. i hope it is fixed soon. i'll see you when i am back on line in 2 weeks. (((((((((hugs))))))))
Love,
Cindy xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

My school bus has air, but it never quite makes it up to me...at least the kiddo's who most are handicapped are cool!

rose