Friday, July 28, 2006

Playing!

 

                


      Hi guys!!! 

If you want to play all you do is cut and paste these questions into your journal. (there is no deadline as to when you can do "The 5'er) When you have answered them come back and leave a link in Robin-Days of our Lives comment section.  Have fun!

LET'S PLAY!!!

 

1.  Do you think McDonald's has the best french fries or Buger King?  Have to choose between these two only.

MCDONALD'S!!!  They are number 1!

2.  If you could change the month right now what month would you make it and why?

I would make it April.  It means the Winter Madness is over (winds, cold nights) and the world will begin to green up again!  

3.  When you put on a pair of shoes which foot do you put the shoe on first?

My right, which I've found out this year is my WRONG foot to do that with if I'm trying on sandles!  My left is much smaller.  But it is the proper foot for closed shoes.  Gee, there's so many technicallities here.

4.  What is the biggest lie your parents ever told you?

Well, collectively I don't recall any.  The worst my alky Dad ever said was "I'll be there" and never showed up more than once.

5.  Do you keep your eggs in the carton they come in or in the special egg spot on the refrigerator door?

This is a long process for us to get them in a carton...but, we have chickens, so ours are fresh.  Once we shake the chicken and the egg falls into the hay, we gather them up in a bucket.  They get washed off (you can imagine) and then sit in a basket.  If I go to Nanny's to get some eggs, she usually has some in a carton ready to go.  It would be an added chore to get them in a fancy egg tray so they remain in the carton or basket, however they come.

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop shaking the chickens!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, great answers....love the fresh eggs...how nice!
hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

You really have chickens?  Stop shaking them or the yolks will break.  

Amy

Anonymous said...

It is better to shake the chicken than choke the chicken!

Anonymous said...

I was talking with a friend last night who has chickens who have lice and was going to spend today delousing htem....you put the delouser in a large bag...put the chicken in with head sticking out and shake it!!  
Becky

Anonymous said...

You have CHICKENS!!!!???  NICE !
Those eggs are probably so good since they are fresh.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Ok, you've lost it! hahaha Hugs Lanny

Anonymous said...

Do you really have to shake the eggs out of the chicken? You're just kidding, right? I think you are, otherwise I would have read a PETA article about shaken chicken syndrome.

Anonymous said...

wow you shake the chicken and the eggs fall. So interesting. I must say. I would never survive on a farm. LOL.

Anonymous said...

You have your own chickens? Wow.....i have heard after you cut their head off, they keep on running.
I LOVE MickeyDee's french fries when they are hot and salty.

Some men like their women hot and salty.

LMAO.

XO XO XO XO XO XO
lisa jo