Sunday, December 31, 2006

Home Sweet Home & Worn Out!

BESTWISHES-teri.jpg

All in all it was a good trip!  Long drive time today.  We left the Orlando area about 10am made a few eating stops and gassed up here and there and I've just now sat down in my own home! 

I am upset with myself for not being able to meet Angie, Shelly & Martha.  I know I would have had a great time, more fun than I did with the FIL!  (Borrrrrrrrrrrrring)  I am kicking myself!  I have read Shelly's entry and Angie's and Martha's too......now I wanna have fun.  (I'm so ashamed of myself!)

A resolution?  Next time I take a trip to Florida I will have my OWN fun.  Not just be there for "family" and "their" schedule.

Jack I'm glad to see you got the cookies, I'm so sorry for forgetting to send the milk too.  Darnnit!

I can hardly wait to put my tired body in my bed on my heating pad!  Oh my aching back!  Updates soon!

Until next year...........y'all stay safe!

SharonBF.jpg

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! What about my entry! :-P
Glad you are home safely. Really bummed out that you weren't able to meet us, we had a great time and really missed you being there!
Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hugs, Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Glad you are safe and sound.  Happy New Year.  Be true to you!  Next time go meet the girls.
Traci

Anonymous said...

i hope that 2007 is the happiest year of your life.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

Happy New Years:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Sharon, That's how I felt when I didnt get a chance to meet you when I was in NC.
Happy New year!
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year...welcome home...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

The cookies are great , mine all mine!
I eat one a day till they are gone .
Thank you very much.
HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((TPIEZ4ME))))))))))))))))))Happy New YEar!!!!!!!!!!!Glad you made it home safe.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and Happy New Year!

Gretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you made it home safely.  And I'm sure you will be back to florida in no time.  We're not going anywhere anytime soon.  Especially Martha as she lives in one of the most beautiful places in the world!  lucky girl. lol  anyway, a very Happy new Year to you and your family.  : )  Love and hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

welcome home. happy new year. (((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

welcome back i am happy you had a safe trip.  happy new year
hugs
noelle

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I am constantly running on others schedules when we visit home never really finding time for ourselves. I hope your next trip is better, you deserve some fun!
          Ang