Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My New Diet

                     

Chocolate Calories 

A good piece of chocolate has about 200 calories. As I enjoy
two servings per night, and a few more on weekends, I
consume 3,500 calories of chocolate in a week, which equals
one pound of weight per week.

Therefore...

In the last 3 1/2 years, I have had a chocolate caloric
intake of about 180 pounds. I weigh only 165 pounds, so
without chocolate, I would have wasted away to nothing about
three months ago!

I owe my life to chocolate.  

                   

Seeeeee?  Told you it was good for you!

 

               

Miss T made brownies yesterday.....I love brownies, but I've stayed away from them.  As a matter of fact, I am going to go back to using Chitosan and White Kidney Bean to help with my so called "diet".

Tom's friends came over on Sunday.  I decided to stick around to "babysit" the drinking.  His NY friend is one wierd, obnoxious fellow, but of course I new that.  At one point during dinner he began to choke on a piece of meat....he got it spit out into a napkin after a slap on the back.  Get this.........he ate it out of that napkin.

Now, I get that it is not a regurgitated kinda thing, but YUK, ya still don't eat it!  Reminded me of a dog after he......well, you get my drift.

Anyway, be very proud of Tom.....he had 2 glasses of wine AND ate dinner and he wasn't stuuuuuuuuuuuupid.  He should NOT have consumed ANY, but....... baby steps are good.

OK, enough gross stuff.

I did not do anything special for the long holiday weekend. 

Saturday Miss T had solo practice - she's doing a modern lyrical to "Hallelujah" from Shrek.....then we went to the Mall to look for pants for her skinny self.  Tough job!  She's so tall and thin it's hard to fit her.  We ended up finding a couple at Limited Too! and they were having a sale....the ONLY way to shop there.

Dinner was at TGIF.  Love the Jack Daniel's sauce!  I get the Chicken and Shrimp.  Tom had fajita's and Miss T ordered the Tostada Nachos and a salad.

Roomie was not feeling well at all....her heart.  She has congestive heart failure and she has been experiencing crazy blood pressure.....her BF needs to get his act together and come through with the insurance info and $$$$$$.

Monday I took Miss T to Halmark to buy a Webkinz and I got her one for her birthday.  That will make 5 of them.  Tom worked.  Had a lady (waitress) faint at work...so he stuck around till the ambulance etc were able to assess her situation.  Must have been heat exhaustion.

Well, that's all I have for now..........

 


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend, even with the gross houseguest!
Traci

Anonymous said...

yummmmm, sounds like the chocolate diet is just the one for me!!  Although I'm making blueberry muffins right now.  The visual of that houseguest about made me regurgitat.  Hope roomie gets that insurance info too.  CHF is nothing to play around  with.  Have a good week
Jami

Anonymous said...

Hahaha Chocolate does not feed the body, but more the soul. I'm a firm believer that chocolate sweetens the heart and makes you a better person. Therefore, there are no ill effects to eating chocolate unless you let it go to your head. Then it's makes you a fat head hahaha  Hugs Lanny

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to start this diet - My love for chocolate and Ice tea seems to be all I need to get me through a rough day! Happy Tom took control of himself, so that you didn't have to! Sounds like you had a nice holiday weekend! Hoping the rest of the week brings you the same kind of happiness!
Katie

Anonymous said...

What the hell is a webnik?

Anonymous said...

I bet shopping with Miss T was fun....that dinner you ate sure sounds delicious too...wow, thats disgusting of that dude to re eat what he spit out!
love,lj

Anonymous said...

hey!! I love your diet plan......I am a chocoholic too!!!
=)
Maria

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))0000Good idea.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Ok, the regergitated meat could have been left out of this entry!  Yummy!  LOL  Give me some chocolate!  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Now that is a diet all us girls could live on!  LOL  I had a Jack Daniel's dish at Friday's and it is yummy.  Have a good Wednesday.

Allison

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Hello, Sharon!  Just catching up on your journal....now, I have to tell you that I love chocolate..especially the dark kind..but I am the cliche that they say isn't true...whenever I eat it I break out..otherwise I don't.   Ah, well, it's worth it but I usually wait for some special occassion like now when I'm reminded...LOL...I scrounge around and find some... well, what do you know, a while ago I bought an exotic chocolate bar called an Oaxaca Bar...it has chilies and a speical Tanzanie bittersweet chocolate.....it's got a kick to it...hmmm..see what you did I just realized I have some right here by my computer....mmmmmm.   Anyways, it's good to catch up with your entries.  Hope your chocolate holds out...oh yeah, I too did not spend enough time at the beach this summer, but then it's never enough, is it?  Have a good night there in New York...from your Seattle coastal journal friend.  Maria  

Anonymous said...

Our girls could be sisters, we shopped at limited too, and she has who knows how many Webkinz!  Minus the dance, she does soccer, they are alike!
I love your chocolate theory, whew, I feel better now!
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Seems like most people just hung out...best way to spend a holiday!!
xoxo ~Myra

Anonymous said...

I love everything you mentioned, from the chocolate, to the
Jack Daniels chicken and shrimp...all yum!!!  Hope you have a great week...enjoy!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Wow, as I read through your journal, you keep making me miss things from home. I used to manage TGIF restaurants, and boy do I miss them!! :)