Linda suggested a 25 things about me list beginning the list with "I". She did her's http://journals.aol.com/lsfp1960/LindasWorld/
.....hmmmmm....I can toot my own horn.
1. I am friendly....rarely do I meet a person I cannot talk to.
2. I can play a piano and a clarinet and the radio.
3. I love to laugh....at you! and myself! Sitting in a mall people watching or overhearing a conversation - I can find something funny.
4. I am having more fun as a blonde! It is true!
5. I have been married 3 times! The first was a high school sweetheart; the second doesn't count; and the 3rd time's the charm!
6. I love to take pictures....normally my camera is at my side because you just never know when there might be something to remember.
7. I have had fun this year with my family, going on mini excursions to dance conventions or our recent trip to the mountains. Sometimes you just gotta stop, drop and go!
8. I began this journal this year just to put my thoughts and happenings in writing....to reach out and meet others who had similar interests or experiences. Boy have I met some characters and I wouldn't trade any of YOU!
9. I am patiently waiting for some warm, homemade cookies.
10. I have never been on a cruise....we keep talking about it, and talking and talking..........
11. I am blessed to have the sweetest little girl. Tara is so smart and sensitive and talented.
12. I really want to win the lottery. Or at least be the runner up!
13. (I don't do 13)
14. I grew up in a rural, country area with neighbors that were more like family "where everybody knows your name".
15. I did not have sex until after I had graduated High School.
16. I enjoy the music of the 70's and some of the 80's...not so sure I remember the 90's LOL! Disco was cool!
17. I have never lived in a City.
18. I love the color red and yellow.
19. I love chocolate and cheese, but not together.
20. I usually have 1000 white lights on my Christmas tree.
21. I have never been on a commercial plane.
22. I am totally enjoying my pool.
23. I am obsessed with perfection...in grammar, spelling, alignment, coordination, balance. Thank God for Prozac!
24. I love to hear the sounds of the ocean and feel the sand beneath my feet.
25. I think I will go and find a snack now.