Monday, August 28, 2006

ME (of course)

Linda suggested a 25 things about me list beginning the list with "I". She did her's  http://journals.aol.com/lsfp1960/LindasWorld/

.....hmmmmm....I can toot my own horn.

1.  I am friendly....rarely do I meet a person I cannot talk to.

2.  I can play a piano and a clarinet and the radio.

3.  I love to laugh....at you! and myself!  Sitting in a mall people watching or overhearing a conversation - I can find something funny.

4.  I am having more fun as a blonde!  It is true!

5.  I have been married 3 times!  The first was a high school sweetheart; the second doesn't count; and the 3rd time's the charm!

6.  I love to take pictures....normally my camera is at my side because you just never know when there might be something to remember.

7.  I have had fun this year with my family, going on mini excursions to dance conventions or our recent trip to the mountains.  Sometimes you just gotta stop, drop and go!

8.  I began this journal this year just to put my thoughts and happenings in writing....to reach out and meet others who had similar interests or experiences.  Boy have I met some characters and I wouldn't trade any of YOU!

9.  I am patiently waiting for some warm, homemade cookies.

10.  I have never been on a cruise....we keep talking about it, and talking and talking..........

11.  I am blessed to have the sweetest little girl.  Tara is so smart and sensitive and talented.

12.  I really want to win the lottery.  Or at least be the runner up!

13.  (I don't do 13)

14.  I grew up in a rural, country area with neighbors that were more like family "where everybody knows your name".

15.  I did not have sex until after I had graduated High School.

16.  I enjoy the music of the 70's and some of the 80's...not so sure I remember the 90's LOL!  Disco was cool!

17.  I have never lived in a City.

18.  I love the color red and yellow.

19.  I love chocolate and cheese, but not together.

20.  I usually have 1000 white lights on my Christmas tree.

21.  I have never been on a commercial plane.

22.  I am totally enjoying my pool.

23.  I am obsessed with perfection...in grammar, spelling, alignment, coordination, balance.  Thank God for Prozac!

24.  I love to hear the sounds of the ocean and feel the sand beneath my feet.

25.  I think I will go and find a snack now. 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I could come up with 25 things.  Good for you.
Missie

Anonymous said...

OMG I love this !!!  I am the same way at the mall, I laugh and make fun of people!  I also love the music of the 70's!!!  AND I love the beach!!!
So lets go to the beach, brings some tunes and make fun of everyone !
hugs,
E.

Anonymous said...

I know I did something similar months ago in my J.
nice learning about you
Becky

Anonymous said...

Very good!  I love this list.  Makes you think doesn't it?  lol  You did great.  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Wow your answers are awesome!  We have a lot in common, especially the being obsessed with perfection thingy.  I am a lot more lenient with things nowadays but there was a time....
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I Thinks It Is smoothie time!

Anonymous said...

Who is giving out the cookies? I want some cookies damnit.
love you always,lisa

Anonymous said...

Never flown on a commercial plane?  Never lived in a city?  That is interesting!  I love the play the radio thing!  Funny!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Hey! No fair!! I started it! :-P

Great list! Glad you played too. Stay safe during the storm. It sounds like you guys might get it worse than we do!

Martha

Anonymous said...

go find a snack for me too. I enjoyed your list a lot. I would love to take a cruise also. I have never been on one. Let's go together.

Anonymous said...

Learn just a little more about you every day!!  What I want to know is...did you get your cookies??  Take care...
xoxo ~Myra

Anonymous said...

Getting to knoooow you. LOL
Barb