Monday, October 8, 2007

Lawdy, Lawdy! & Prayers please.

        

I get to work today and open up my email and lo and behold there are 2 - TWO - from cindilouwho.  One asking if I had seen the first email.  The first one was a photo gallery of pictures of her in her gown taken on the beach.

The caption read basically HELP me ---she hated the pictures and wondered if I could help touch them up.  I picked out some that were OK, but the resolution on them was too small -- can't be fixed well enough to blow up like she wants.

So several emails back and forth rendered us getting together tomorrow, Tuesday, to re-do the shots.

                

I suggested taking them in front of her home with her in front of the pond/gazebo.  The greenery would give her skin a great color tone esp since the gown is Ivory.

She really wants some on the beach......OK....

Whatever!  I'll take some at both places probably.

Hmpf!

        

I asked who took them and said I hope she didn't pay for them LOL because they were b-a-a-a-a-a-d!  Grainy, fuzzy, outta focus...lighting outta wack, didn't use a UV filter ....

........oooops, was I sounding catty?

                

So now I'm good enough to take more pictures for her.  If I'd done them to begin with we wouldn't be doing them OVER.  (Patting myself on my own back, please and thank you!)

There I go again ROFLMAO!!!!

         

Tomorrow my StepDad is having a heart catherization.  Seems the doc missed something last time when they put in the stents.  Um, DUH!  Hello!!  Read the FULL report please.  He doesn't need another bi-pass surgery.

Please keep him in your prayers.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll keep your step dad in my thoughts......your buddy has balls to ask you to take those pics after the way she has treated you. I KNOW they'll come out great since YOU are the one taking them.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Ah, the lovely world of photography...
hope your step dad does ok!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))I will keep your Dad in my prayers.I cant belive the Doc over looked something.You are a good friend to be doing this for your friends wedding.She needs to know how much our doing this for Her.Have a nice evening.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone didn't get the quality of pictures they wanted so they called on you know who after the fact. i will remember your StepDad in my prayers. Helen

Anonymous said...

so now she contacts you cause her pics didn't turn out from whoever the person was who took them. well this time she will get perfect pictures. prayers going up for your stepdad. ((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for stopping and leaving a note at my journal!  My goodness, you and I look alot alike.  I'm waiting for my daughter's professional wedding.  

I take pictures...and am thinking of staring to do PSP.  I just started my journal Sept 11th, so I'll tak eone thing at a time.  

I was wondering where in N. Carolina you are.  My Aunt and Uncle live in New Berne.

I've enjoyed reading some of your journal this afternoon.....and will be back agian!
I'm a flip flop kinda girl, also!!

~Bethe~

Anonymous said...

praying step dad will be ok

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, you are bad!!  LOL  Prayers from California for you guys!  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Yeah she should have let you taken the pictures originally.  I'm sure all will work out when you do take them and maybe you and her will be back on the same page and happy with each other.  Prayers coming your Stepdad's way.  

Allison

Anonymous said...

Well, at least she is speaking to you!  Glad things are coming together.
How did you do the pumpkin with your face on it?
Traci
ps prayers being said.

Anonymous said...

Its ok to toot your own horn, especially if you're good at what you do.  You must be for her to call you in spite of all thats happened.  Hopefully, she's gotten over it.
xoxo ~myra

Anonymous said...

Love the idea of pictures in both settings as you described!!!  Be sure and post them!!!!  Can't wait to see the dress!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I cant believe she had someone else do them !!!  You certainly can be catty !
Hope the procedure/surgery goes well.
Hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed visiting your journal this morning.  You do a great job with pics.  
Saying prayers for stepdad with his catherization.  I hope goes well for him.  My husbands had a couple of those done...a total of three stents now.  

Have a great day!

Karen
http://karen-thoughtsandreflections.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Meoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!! ;-)
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I'd be a little caddy also if I was supposed to do the pics and here she went and had someone else do them!  Enjoy your day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

When you have the best do them the first time there is never a need to have them re-done. Could of, should of and didnt' - hope it didn't cost her to much! My thougts and prayers will go up for your stepfather. Take care and have fun!
Katie

Anonymous said...

praying for your step dad:) i agree she should have used you first. soon the wedding fiasco will be over and you and tom can relax

Deb

Anonymous said...

You have my prayers going up for your Step Dad...hope all goes well...hugs,
Joyce