Saturday, October 6, 2007

Train Wreck???

 The Kitchen Bitch
 
A mother was working in the kitchen listening to her 5  year-old son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son saying,  "All of you sons of  bitches who want off, get the hell off now... because this is the last stop! And all of you sons of bitches, who are getting on, get your asses on the train...because we're going down the tracks.

The horrified mother went in and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house.   Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train...but I want you to use nice language." 

Two hours later, the boy came out of the bedroom and resumed playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard ! her son say... "All passengers please remember your things, thank you and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us  again soon." She heard her little darling
continue..."For those of you just boarding, remember, there is no smoking in the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and  relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the bitch in the kitchen...."

        

How many times have we all wanted to say this????

My Mom's favorite thing to do for punishment to me was make me sit in a chair and face the wall for X amount of time.  She'd come by and catch me reading a comic book, which would of course increase the amount of time I had to pay my pennance.

I have been known to put Miss T's nose in a corner and make her stand there for about 5 minutes.......and if she moved I added 1 minute..........does this ever accomplish anything???

Guess they just learn to becareful not to get caught the next time.....I know I did!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes but you still got caught hahaha  Hugs Lanny

Anonymous said...

LOL, That was great. (((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Your funny Sharon.  I think the best punishment for a child doing something they aren't supposed to is to take away something they dearly love for x amount of time.  Have a good weekend.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

front leaning position until you fell down iwas to stupid to learn to fall down!

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))0Thanks for sharing.It was kinda funny.LOL.When I was litte,we all got spanked.But it isnt aloud today.HAve a nice Sat.

Anonymous said...

LMAO !! Very good. I have a sister in law that always did the corner penance...I dont think it worked with her kids !
hugs,
ellen

Anonymous said...

Hilarious boy with his train.....oh how i know how he felt!!!!! Our kids make fun of the punishment we put on them but trust me, as adults they grin as they whine. That standing in the corner thing never seems to work.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are in a good funny mood today!  Like the graphic you bad girl you!  LOL  Have a good weekend.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Funnnnny!  I have been using Love and Logic parenting (google it).  I love it.  It all falls back on the kid.  But I've seen that look in my daughter's eyes before!
Traci

Anonymous said...

lol enjoy your Sunday

Deb

Anonymous said...

The train story was great!  Enjoy your Sunday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Loved your story. And for the corner punishment i have to say you was so lucky lol,
Hugs
Katie