Friday, October 26, 2007

A Willow Tree Surprise

"Thinking Of You" a Willow Tree Figurine

I met hubby and Miss T at the mall last night after she was done with Tap.  Of course it is all about Miss T....wanna go in Claire's and all the Hallmark or American Greetings stores looking for Webkinz stuff.

That child is gonna have a mint invested in those things now that the new line of clothing has hit the stores.

I wanted to go into the book store, so I sent TnT off to the Hallmark store.  Miss T came looking for me later and said that he had bought me a Willow Tree. 

I said "don't tell me that.....he may have wanted it to be a surprise"...................?????????

After hitting the Sports store we decided to grab a sandwich in the Food Court.  Once settled Tom says "this is for you".......I looked at the bag, a Hallmark bag, then back at Miss T's Hallmark bag as if to say "didn't SHE have a bag???" and acting surprised a bit.

Yes indeed......it was the figurine I had said I liked oh some 4, 5, 6 weeks ago.  The one with the Seashell.

He said...."I remembered you said you wanted this one, and the lady said it was beginning to be hard to get.  Each time to look at it I want you to remember that I love you......that is what she is hearing the seashell say to her".......

How sweet.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

A tree? Looks like an angel to me.

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet. ((hugs)))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Awww, how sweet. Helen

Anonymous said...

Awww.  
Traci

Anonymous said...

that was sweet!


~make it a great day!~
         Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

I collect Willow Tree and I just got this one! Aren't they amazing! Hope you have a wonderful Friday and the same for the weekend ahead,
Katie

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet!  
Missie

Anonymous said...

That figure is beautiful!!  So very sweet of him!!  :-)

Amy

Anonymous said...

How nice!!

Bethe

Anonymous said...

very nice:) enjoy your weekend

Deb

Anonymous said...

Our girls are EXACTLY alike.....Clair's , Webkinz...btw, what line of clothes are you talking about?
What a sweet gift. They can sure be nice when they want, huh?? Enjoy it.
Hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Oh, how nice...I love it.  I want one now...
Hope you have a lovely weekend...enjoy!!!!!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

My sister in law gave me two willow tree figurines for Christmas - they were "sisters" and they are facing each other clasping hands... she said that we weren't sisters in law, that we were true sisters. That meant so much to me... those are such beautiful, expressive figurines... Glad you got one!
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

That was sweet.  I wish he could care about you evey day like that and not put your through so much.  You deserve good things to happen always.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I really wish that he would put you on a pedestal everday and understand what he does to you pains you to the core.  You need and deserve to treated that way.  Have a good Saturday. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

Just when I'm gonna give up on Mr Man...he pulls one of these!!  Deep, down inside there's something there...hang in there, girl!
xoxo ~Myra

Anonymous said...

those willow trees are special to my daughter and i also. I am glad you got a sweet surprise!
love,lj