Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mrs Grinch

Boy oh boy have I been in a mood today!!!

Grouchy.....at work...at home.

I need a happiness pill.

It seemed EVERYTHING irritated me.

From the boss nickle n diming a subcontractor to just a simple question asked me by Miss T.

The funny of the day was when Bossman was leaving he said "Sharon do you have anything you'd like to show me?"

I couldn't resist.

I smiled and he said "what?" and I said "I was just thinking of mooning you, but I'm not so sure that's what you wanted to see!"

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd of mooned him anyway, lol. I hope tomorrow is a better day. ((((hugs)))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I'm half assed you'd onl get a half moon!

Anonymous said...

We all have those days.  I hope this comment isn't irritating. LOL  What would you have done had he said he'd like to have been mooned?  Have a nice Friday. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!  Did you smile when you said it?

Bethe    

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!  Hope you get the happy pill and have a great Friday!!!!!  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry your had a bad day. LOL @ what you said to your boss.
Have a better day tomorrow.
Holiday hugs, Barb

Anonymous said...

Cute comeback to your boss. Bet he had a pricless look on his face LOL. I hope your day today will go better. Helen

Anonymous said...

LMAO !!! Good one.

Hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

If you have get your hands on some happy pills, send some to me! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

Blessings and prayers for you!  Too funny about wanting to moon the boss!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Blessings and prayers for you!  Too funny about wanting to moon the boss!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Mooning? You? Hmmmmm....

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a better day today and you can MOON me anyday chick!!!  LOL

Phil

Anonymous said...

lol...laughter is the best medicine!!  Hope you are feeling better!!  Love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

i hope you found that happy pill and if so, ship it to Ohio.
You are so funny, even when mad.
XO lj