Sunday, April 23, 2006

Quiet Sunday Evening

I must have been worn out.  I didn't get out of my bed until 12:30pm.  All that Tara drama and picking up Tom and whew!  But all is quiet here today.  Tara is in a great mood...just like her normal self.  She watched some TV, then studied her multiplication tables and finished reading her AR book.  Me?  It was a typical laundry day.

OK I am gonna test out my pictures of today.  Remember I've said that I don't have any neighbors, well, not many at all. 

This picture is my closest neighbor, my Nanny....see, she's in that white farm house waaaaaaaaay at the back of this picture through the field.

  Whadda ya mean you can't see it???   We'z in the country out here!  She's about 1000 feet away, but she knows the minute I drive in my yard.

We decided on dogs n burgers for dinner....here's Tom checking on the gas.

  No, that's not my camper.  It belongs to Cindilouwho...my idea of roughing it is a Holiday Inn.  So we're about out of gas and Mr Man heads out for more and to pick up the dinner items.  I wanted a salad too.

  He's off....and this is a view out my front door.  See???  I don't have front neighbors either.  Makes for nice night time, uhm, neckedness.

  This is a view from the back.....no behind neighbors.  But all of that empty space here and between me and Nanny belongs to our family.  It used to be farmed for corn, then my Papa had cows, now there are goats.  It's beautiful.    See the look on her face when I told her what stinks?

  This is the culprit that stinks.  Can you guess what it is?

 I love my grill!  It is stainless steel and heavy!  I really need to get an awning put up over this deck, and I need some gutters.  Did I ever mention that I work for a builder??? LOL.  See, no side neighbors here.

  Typical Tommy with a hole in his lip.  See the stain? Drip.

  It wouldn't be dinner if Tom didn't drip something (tea)on his shirt.  And if he's ever wearing white, we DON'T go into an Italian restaurant.

Anywho, that's about it for our Sunday.  Hope everyone has a great week!

Thanks to Chris for my tag!  I am a bottle blonde and do love shoes!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All i see are red Xs!
Hugs,lisa

Anonymous said...

Darn.......not all the pictures are showing.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hiya, sorry all I can see are two pictures !!!
love Debbie~xxx~
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

LOL...see I am not the only one having picture problems...I enjoyed catching up on your entries....takecare...TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

LOL...can't see them.  You'll get them up there.  It's a pain when you first start to try this stuff.  Sometime Photobucket and AOL act up anyway.  Chris