Sunday, May 21, 2006

I Am Da Bomb!

Heheheheheheheheheheh!  DH likes to think he's a fisherman.  I've always told him I can't be outfished.  So they've been on the pier for about an hour longer than I have ............. I made one little move towards the end of the pier and lo and behold........ I am the only one who caught a fish today!!!!!!!!!!!  Plus I made him go get me a different type of bait.

I am da bomb....you can't out fish ME!!!!  Heheheheheheh! (evil laughs)

I forgot to take my camera, darn tha luck.  Next time!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imagine that. You being late to get to fishing and then beating them hee hee. Helen

Anonymous said...

good for you!! catching the one and only fish of the day!!!
Maria

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun but i am surely not ever touching a slimy fish! Eww!
HUGS AND LOVE,lisa

Anonymous said...

way to show everyone up!!!  

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha way to go girl:) have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

Way to go!  He he!

Anonymous said...

LOL!  Good girl!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

So glad you caught the fish!!  My husband is quite the fisherman and every now and again we go fishing together.  I hate to fish but I like sitting there with him with my cross stitch or a book or my crochet.  I love boat fishing.  I hate worms and chicken liver and all that stuff.  I'm a true girlie girl at heart.  LOL.  You can be darn proud of that fish!!  I just hope he put the worms or bait on for you.  LOL.  Hugs,
Lisa : )

Anonymous said...

You go gurl!
LOL
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

I love it when the woman catches a fish and the man can't.  Good for you. LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

LOL..way to go!  Don't ya love it?  Men just hate to be outdone by a woman.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

I'm always the first one to catch a fish too.  Do you spit on the bait?  My Papa taught me that trick.  You also have to sing to the fish.  Barbara