Friday, August 10, 2007

Bubble Bursting............

 

 

 

In talking with a few vendors there are radius restrictions, as I knew there could be.  Some as little as 10 miles (which is OK) .... others have stated 15 miles and one (my favorite) 50 MILES....can you believe that!!!

I talked at length with that guy...told him the current supplier doesn't always have what we need/want and I refuse to drive into Jacksonville (he agreed) OR Myrtle Beach to shop.

How terrible!

I was even thinking of going around the whole "dance" idea and incorporating pageant, gymnastics, ice skating and cheerleading.  Clothes wise I could get by with some vendors with the 10 mile radius.

Still waiting to hear from a few others.

I could do without having a shoe inventory.  Just apparel, makeup, hair accessories and jewels and miscellaneous T-shirts and gifts....but geeeesh.

Sigh..............

Gonna have to wait out on some other vendor information.  Looking gloomy over here.

********************************

Mr Man has so far been decent.  Wed he worked with J and had a couple glasses (20oz??? who knows)  of wine.  He did call me at 6:15pm and said "I'll be here for a bit, I'll call you in 45 mins or an hour".  Kudos on that one.

Us girls jumped into the steam bath known as the pool....actually it felt decent, helped ease the achy muscles.

At 8:15pm I called him and said "your one hour is way up!".  He wasn't long coming home (kudos again for answering a phone), but I did smell the alky on his breath from across the pool!

He jumped in with me after the girls got out (Miss T, Roomie and T's friend).  I reminded him that our agreement was if he helped his friend "J" out that it was NOT to become a drink fest --- no drinking after work.  Been there done that one wasn't pretty!!!

Today he's helping my stepDad with a plumbing project. 

Day by day.........that's all I can do now.

 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good afternoon and weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))I am sorry things have been gloomy for you,I hope they get better.

Anonymous said...

If one door shuts it means another one is about to open ~ With fingers crossed, I hope your enjoying your Friday! Have a good weekend!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear :-(  I hope he is on the straight and narrow now.  Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

You keep on hanging in there and follow what your head says about this whole situation.  I feel for you.  I hope you have a good weekend.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hang In There..............

Stick to your Guns...................

You'll be ok....

Anonymous said...

This is my first time to your journal.  I'm so sorry that you are going through what you are going through.  I don't know how long you have been marrried.  You are giving it your all to make it work.  I hope he finally gets it before it is too late.

Allison

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the bubble bursting... i hope you find a way.
Keep you chin up and head clear at home....i'm here for you.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hang in there....hope you have a lovely weekend...
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Sweetness, i understand day by day. I love you and am praying. Remember that.

lisa

Anonymous said...

Tiny steps for you, for him and your relationship.  Kudos to you for hanging in there!
xoxo ~Myra

Anonymous said...

Wishing you luck with your new business venture.  It's a lot of work but sounds like something new and exciting.  I'm praying that Tom has learned his lesson and realizes just what he has almost lost.  You're right...one day and one step at a time.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

i'm up and running now!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're taking things one day at a time. I'm excited for you on the business. I would send all my friends your way. Don't know if you have had time, but I posted my Monday Memory Lane entry today and it's L.A's dance pics from when she was growing up. We used to have a girl that was an ice skater who came to ballet and worked for her routine. She was training for olympics.
Hope you have a greet week.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about the restrictions for vendors and hope it gets all worked out.  I LOVE your idea about incorporating cheer uniforms and gymnastics and dance wear so you will get so many more customers!!!!!  Hugs,
Lisa