Monday, August 27, 2007

First day o' 5th grade & such

Guess what I did last night?

Highlighted Miss T's hair!

It actually brightened up her looks!  So today my baby is an official 5th grader!  Wooo hoooo!

I took the day off......my muscles were aching, I'm guessing from all the stress of the weekend.

Mr Man was actually decent Sunday, quiet. 

Then this afternoon............after I took Miss T to dance, he went to the restaurant to get his $$$ from J......when I came home, he admitted to ......get this.....

2 glasses of red wine!

And he doesn't see anything wrong with that!  BUT - he has Hep C and ANY alky is not good for that at all!

So tonight he's a bit miffed that I've said to him "you are afraid to give up the drink".  He said "yes".

He has a friend coming into town on Wed and he said "we're not gonna drive, we'll need a cab" so I said "why can't YOU drive and just NOT drink?".

Megga upset then!  To the bedroom and shut the door.

Wants to dispute the affects of red wine drinking.

Right now I'm consigned that he is on a death mission and there is nothing I can do to stop it....his own words were.......

(if I can't drink)  "....might as well put a gun to my head then".

Lovely mentality.

Of course I said FINE....whatever!

Don't come crying to me.

So, is this the link that says to me, run forrest run???

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Miss T on being a 5th grader:) have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

That just goes to show you how much he cares about you.  All he cares about is having a drink and you are secondary.  Not a good position to be in.  I am hoping that you will make it through this time and not scarred for life because of him.  You are a good person and not every man on the planet is like Mr. Man.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

She looks like such a proud fifth grader.  She is such a cutie!  So sorry about all you are going through.  You are hanging in there like a trooper.  Try not to get too down and allow your emotions to rule the day.  Don't allow depression to get the best of you, your life is very important.  Luv ya.

Allison

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful Miss T!  Have fun at school!  

Anonymous said...

Miss T is gorgeous! Sorry about the hubby situation. Hope the rest of the week will be better. Hugs to you, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Miss T is gorgeous!!
He has to want to quit....untill then, things are going to be like they are. You can change the situation, but that will disrupt your daughter. Its so hard, I know.
I'm here for you
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Miss T's hair look marvalous! Hoping you have a day of happiness. Take care,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Miss T's hair looks great.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Miss T looks so sweet!  Just hope you can do what you need to do.  Especially for her.
Traci

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, her hair looks sooooooooo pretty.  Great job.  Hope he catches that cab if he does drink...hopefully he won't....have a great Wednesday...and rest of the week...many hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Miss T is gorgeous, like her mama.
XO lj