Thursday, August 30, 2007

Last Comic Standing

Is anyone watching this Last Comic Standing show? 

I wasn't till about a month ago.  That's how it is with me....I let them weed out the not-so-good contestants on one of these type programs and then I may watch the finals.

They are now down to 4............they started knocking off one a week.

I've gotta say that I think the Canadian and the Redneck are funnier than the man and the woman.

So I'm voting for JON REEP!!  He's from Hickory NC and I think he's a hoot....he's also been in the Dodge Hemi commercials.

Yep.....check him out!

http://www.comedycentral.com/comedians/browse/r/jon_reep.jhtml

http://www.jonreep.com/video.php

and go vote for Jon Reep at

www.nbc.com/lcs

 

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Johnny G. is funnier then all of them!

Anonymous said...

I've not seen a comedian that comes anywhere near Ricky Gervais or Al Murray.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

I've been watching it on and off.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I never got into that show. I've seen it only once or twice.
I love comedians though!
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

That is one show I have never been interested in.  Have a great Labor Day weekend.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I like him too.  But I really liked the Digiovanni woman!  Funny.
Traci

Anonymous said...

I watch a lot of reality shows, and that reminds me that Big Brother will be on in ten minutes, but I guess that show just hasn't appealed to me for some reason.  I'm sure they are funny and I hope the one you want to win, wins!

Allison

Anonymous said...

No, have not seen it yet...but have heard a lot about the show...
Enjoy your weekend...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

no, never saw it..i love comics too...Ohio has LOTS of high quality comedy clubs. Hope you are ok!
Love,lj